Frequently Asked Questions on Doing Business in Nigeria
While the Nigerian market has the potential for great returns, it is not without its challenges. Irish business people frequently contact us for advice and assistance. The FAQs below should assist you if you are considering entering the Nigerian market.
- Is the Nigerian economy growing?
- What are the opportunities for Irish companies?
- Why should I invest in Nigeria?
- How do I set up a company in Nigeria?
- What do I need to know about tax and employment law?
- How can I find a local partner or distributor?
- What can I export to Nigeria?
- How do I sell to Nigeria?
- How are payments made in Nigeria?
- What is the local business culture like?
- Is Nigeria an expensive place to do business?
- What are the challenges to doing business in Nigeria?
- Which visa do I need to visit for business or move to Nigeria?
- What should I do before travelling?
- How can the Embassy assist me?
- Is there any other advice you can give me?